Friday 18 May 2012

Hello There.

Greetings, fellow surfers of the internet. My name is Jake, more popularly known on YouTube as TheArbiter10. My other aliases include Zamidge, Arby, The Arbitard, or even Jacob. Now that you know who I am, you're probably wondering why I've decided to start a blog. this is the first of what I hope to be a semi-popular series of ramblings, rantings and ravings regarding the world of video games. I've had a significant interest in video games ever since I was in kindergarten (I wasn't very talented at Tetris back then, and little has changed in that regard), and I like to think I have obtained a somewhat valuable opinion regarding said subject over the years. My goal is to share some of my thoughts, opinions, and ideas with the gaming community as well as, depending on if this site allows it (I'm still learning the ropes, so try to bear with me), to hear some feedback from you guys. I have a lot planned for this blog, and I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing about it.
-Jake (TheArbiter10)







No comments:

Post a Comment